SANDING HARDWOOD FLOORS IN AUSTIN, TX
HARDWOOD FLOORS SANDING IN AUSTIN, TX
Sanding hardwood floors is a task that should only be executed by a professional. Sanding the wood floors of your home or any other space can be a tedious, time-consuming task. It is also a messy & noisy job. But the result of beautiful, shiny hardwood floors makes it worth it in the end.
Did You Know:- A Hardwood Floor Can Last 100 Years If It’s Well Cared For.
Sanding is also the first step in refinishing or restoring a hardwood floor. If you have patience & follow the proper pro & post-sanding procedures recommended by our experts, you can end up with a smooth, beautiful hardwood floor.
Our experts have helped hundreds of homeowners, some of them complete novices & unknown to the sanding process, successfully prep their floors for a new finish. So says our expert, Alan Monti, owner of Supreme Hardwood Floors in Austin.
Hardwood Floor Sanding: Get Long-Lasting Results
When it comes to top-notch hardwood floor sanding, refinishing, & staining that lasts, Supreme Hardwood Floors is a clear choice! We use the most advanced equipment and machines for all of our flooring projects.
This is guaranteed to keep your floors looking new long after we finish the job. You won’t find another team in the area that can offer you the same quality of workmanship that we do.
Solid wood floors are an enduring asset that can last for generations with proper care. To maintain its original luster, part of preserving your beautiful investment is sanding & refinishing the surface periodically. Our hardwood floor sanding in Austin & surrounding areas will make your floors look like they did the day they were installed, erasing any scuffs, scrapes, or scratches along the way.
It’s an affordable alternative to all-new flooring that saves you time & money. Not only will sanding restore your floor’s natural beauty, but it also has many other benefits, such as:
- Improving the value of your home
- Increasing safety
- Adding strength to your flooring
- Extending the lifespan of your solid wood floors
- Warding off pests like termites, ants, & other insects
- Making it easier to clean
No matter the size of your project, count on Supreme Hardwood Floors. No project is too big or small for our team of experienced technicians. Our hardwood floor sanding in Austin & surrounding areas will give new life to any solid wood floor. From houses to gymnasiums, our professional team can handle it all!
Supreme Hardwood Floors – Providing Hardwood Sanding & Refinishing In Austin. For a FREE estimate, call (512) 288-5545.
Sanding Hardwood Floors: Tips & Tricks
Sanding hardwood floors can be a tricky task. If you’re not careful, you can end up with a floor full of scratches and gouges. To avoid this, following a few simple tips and tricks is essential. Our experts at Supreme Hardwood Floors have put together a list of pointers to help you get the best results.
- When sanding hardwood floors, always start with coarse-grit sandpaper. This will remove any existing finish and help smooth any rough spots.
- Once you’ve finished the coarse-grit sandpaper, move on to finer grit. This will help to give your floors a smooth, even finish.
- Be sure to vacuum regularly while sanding hardwood floors. This will help remove any dust and debris that could damage your floors. After sanding and vacuuming, wipe down your floors with a damp cloth.
- When choosing a stain for your hardwood floors, testing it out first is essential.
- Apply a small amount of stain to an inconspicuous area and then wait for it to dry. This will give you an idea of how the stain will look once applied to your floors.
- Once you’ve finished staining your hardwood floors, apply a protective finish. This will help keep your floors looking new and make them easier to clean in the future.
Sanding hardwood floors can be time-consuming, but it’s worth the effort. By following these simple tips, you’ll be able to achieve beautiful, long-lasting results. For more information on hardwood floor sanding in Austin & surrounding areas, contact Supreme Hardwood Floors today.
WHY HIRE A PROFESSIONAL FLOORING CONTRACTOR?
Hardwood flooring is an asset; it raises your property’s values and brings a luxurious appeal to any room. But, unfortunately, hardwood flooring can lose its luster over time due to low maintenance. Now, that’s where we come in, at Supreme Hardwood Floors Inc., we offer the best hardwood floor refinishing services in Austin and surrounding areas. When it comes to sanding, our approach is minimalist. We focus on taking off the least amount possible, while also making sure that the ‘new’ surface is even, to allow for the best possible outcome for your new finish.
Moreover, our hardwood floor refinishing team is trained to know how to evenly sand hardwood flooring, and they are experts in applying hardwood floor finishes consistently & proportionally to achieve the finish you want.